7 febbraio 2011

I'm on cloud 9 !!! I'm Guest for PinkLotty Designs

This month is really lucky and beautiful for me... you know i'm already guest for MaryPop and now......i'm guest for the amazing PinkLotty Designs!!!
I'm really so happyi can't express you how i feel blamed...i hope not to be too sad next month!

BTW, i started immediately to play with Monicca stunning kits...i grabbed two and made my pages...it's been really a pleasure...these kits tell a story, they're not simply elements and paper....

You can understande better looking at the previews:

the first one is the stunning Vintage collection:


I made a vintage look page with it:


































The second one is the dreamy and magical Silver Lake:



I made this page....i really like it!!!



So if you like this kits...and you should...go at Monicca's amazing store @ SPD

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento