18 febbraio 2011

some news for you!!

this week has been maybe one of the worst of my whole life....and i'm happy i have digital scrapbooking as a hobby....these new kit helped me to avoid bad thoughts...

The first one is Magical Time by Wendy P Designs....i really had a lot of fun with it!!
You can find it on 7th Heaven designs Shop HERE






This is my page:


And i have other two amazing kits to show you:

The first one is Spring Garden By MaryPop Designs...and i need spring to come more then i can say!

This is the preview....click on it to go to 9th and Bloom Store and buy it!


and this is my page:


I used a pic by PS Quill Atelier, with persmission

Last but not least.......Key to my Heart......a new beautiful kit PinkLotty Designs.....you can find it @ SPD

The preview:


This is my page:


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento