25 novembre 2011

black friday is here!!

And i had a lot of work to do.................lol!






Tons of fresh, new releases are waiting for you with a huge discount in all stores...i'll show you the preview of kits made by my designers:

Et Designs has a brand new christmas kit...it'a amazing!!! and it's 42% off as the whole store!!!

  
My page



Palvinka has a new Christmas kit too.....i think it's beautiful and funny!
Look at the preview:



My page:


You can have this kit and all the others by Palvinka designs 42% off!!!


are you not thinking about Christmas, even if it will be here in a month?  Do you like pink?? well, i have two new winter kits to show you...they're amazing!!


I made this page:


RAK for JJ



And i have a second pink kit to show you:


Isn't this beautiful???!! i love it....
I made this page, rak for Henulka


and remember that you can have 50% off the whole store

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento